Present ^_^

     So....everybody is living in the future....I mean the present doesn`t matters to much.For some persons,the future is more important,they forget about the present , all of theyr actions are in the future:"I`m gonna do that...";"I`ll go there....";"I`ll say that...." and after a cup of time they wake up saing ".....this day [week/month/year] passed so fast.Can you belive it?"
    Today I had the chance to live in the past....Why? ....It`s gonna` sound stupid but I just found my diary in a box of memoryes.I had the chance to think about the past,to remember some things ,to relive some events and to think about who I was and who I am.
     Good and bad things were written there.While reading I felt fear,hapiness,love,sadness,hate,friendship,guilt, forgiveness.....all in 10 minutes.The moments when I was scared about the future,the unimportant things that I had been scared,the happy events ,persons and things in my life [bad or good] and I realised that I should live in present....not in the future,not in the past.In the PRESENT...smiling! :)




0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu